Fitz Dental is proud to offer the very best dental bridges in Dallas, TX! If you have lost multiple teeth due to an injury, decay, or advanced age, we have the services you need to restore your mouth to a beautiful, healthy condition!
What Is A Dental Bridge?
Dental bridges are designed for patients suffering from tooth loss. These oral prostheses fill gaps in the smile, using two or more dental crowns. The crowns are known as abutments and each is bonded directly to the existing teeth to support the bridge.
If you are missing between one and three consecutive teeth, you could be a great candidate for a dental bridge. During your consultation, our dentists will conduct a thorough oral examination to determine if your gums are healthy enough for this type of prosthesis.
Benefits Of Dental Bridges
Our dental bridges come with the following benefits:
- Enhances the appearance of the smile. No one likes the look of missing teeth! A dental bridge could be the tooth replacement solution for you.
- Improved eating and speaking. Your custom dental bridge will help you eat and speak with confidence!
- Improved oral health. Did you know that a missing tooth can cause the rest of your teeth to loosen? Dental bridges prevent this from happening, keeping the rest of your mouth healthy.
What Is The Average Cost Of A Dental Bridge?
The average cost of a dental bridge depends on the following factors:
- The type of dental bridge selected
- The number of teeth that need replacing
- Your dental insurance plan
If you do not have dental insurance, or if your dental insurance does not cover enough of your dental bridge costs, Fitz Dental is here to help! We offer in-house cash discounts, as well as no-interest financing plans through CareCredit®.
Call us today to get all the financing answers you need!