Struggling with the embarrassing, painful, and damaging effects of tooth loss? The Fitz Dental team is here for you! We offer the very best dental implants in Dallas, TX. Our tooth implant specialists are here to give you the permanent new smile you deserve!
Are You A Good Candidate For Tooth Implants?
Whether you have lost one tooth due to an accident or a full mouth of teeth due to decay, illness, or advanced age, chances are you are an excellent candidate for dental implants.
Our Dallas dentists can restore your mouth to its original - or even better than original - condition using these revolutionary restorations!
Top Dental Implants Benefits
Dental implants offer advantages over many other tooth replacement solutions. Here's why:
- Tooth implants are designed to last for life. If you follow the proper care guidelines, your dental implants can last the rest of your life - removable dentures and bridges can't make that claim!
- They are customized to you. At Fitz Dental, tooth implants are designed with both function and esthetics in mind. Yours will be custom-shaped and shaded for the most natural-looking results possible.
- You can enjoy all the foods you love. Dentures and bridges fill gaps in the smile, but they also come with a long list of dietary restrictions. With ultra-durable, permanent dental implants, there's no need to avoid your favorite foods!
- They keep you healthy. Tooth implants stimulate growth in the jaw bone, restoring the health of not just your teeth, but your entire body!
How Does The Dental Implant Process Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts built to function as your artificial "tooth roots," fixing crowns, bridges, or dentures in place for a permanent fit! All dental implants are topped with luminous porcelain crowns which can be shaded and shaped to complement your appearance best.
During your consultation with our dental implants dentists, we will take a series of digital x-rays and examine your mouth, gums, and jaw bone. It is then that we will determine if preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, will be needed before your dental implants procedure.
If you are at all nervous about your dental implant surgery, the caring team at Fitz Dental offers personalized sedation dentistry options to keep you calm and care-free. Before you know it, the process will be over and you will be smiling with confidence again!
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Tooth implants cost varies and mainly depends on the following criteria:
- The number of dental implants required
- The dental implant system
- If preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, are required prior to tooth implant placement
Do you have questions about your dental insurance or how you can finance your dental implant cost? Call today to speak with our financial coordinator.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Fitz Dental Today!
Restore your smile with the very best dental implants! Call us today to schedule your consultation with our dental implant dentist.
Se habla español!